iOS 14.8 beta 2 profile. Everyone can participate in the iOS 14.8 beta 2 profile program. To do this, it’s enough to either have a developer account, the cost of which is $100 per year, or to register on the Apple website and gain access to public beta builds. Another thing is that not all of those who would like to test the assembly that has not yet been released are ready to bother with registration. They would just like to download the beta profile and start using the latest version of the OS. Our today’s instruction is just for such.
While you get quick access to iOS 14beta versions, you can follow ios 14 beta profiles on our ios14beta.com site. In this case, its name is 100% justified, because it offers the simplest and fastest way to become a member of the beta test program by downloading the developer’s beta profiles to your iPhone or iPad.
iOS 14.8 Beta 2 Release Date: March 30
iOS 14 Supported Devices
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- XS and XS Max
- 8 and 8 Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 6s and 6s Plus
- iPad 5 and 6 generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
Write your email address in the comments for the download link.
How to install iOS 14 beta profile
- To download a valid beta developerprofile for testing iOS14, download the Developer Beta Profiles command to the device;
- Activate the Developer Beta Profile team;
- Select iOS14 Developer Beta Profile;
- Confirm profile upload;
- Launch the “Settings” application and go to the “Profile loaded” tab that appears;
- Select “Install” and confirm the action by entering the password, then accept the user agreement and confirm the installation again;
- Reboot the device for the changes to take effect;
- Go to “Settings” – “Basic” – “Software Update”. wait until the current beta version of iOS becomes available and install it on your device;
- To delete a beta profile, go to “Settings” – General “-” Profiles “- iOS 14Beta Software Profile and click” Delete profile “.
iOS 14.7 Beta 5 Release Date: July 15
Remember that beta versions can be unstable and a priori unable to ensure the stability release builds of operating system. Therefore, before installing a test update. It is strongly recommended that you back up all the data in order to be able to restore it from a copy if something goes wrong.