iOS 14 Beta 5 Download. Apple will release iOS 14 Beta 5 Profile and iPadOS 14 developers today. The latest beta version of iOS 14 beta5 profile will solve several bug and stability issues.
If you are already using iOS14 Developer Beta 5 on your iPhone, you just need to go to “Settings” -> “General” -> “Software Update” and download beta version 5. The same steps apply to downloading iPadOS 14 Beta five.
Apple will also release the fifth public beta version of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for developers today.
The fifth version of iPadOS 14 beta5 is available for iPad owners. WatchOS 7, tvOS, and macOS are also released in new beta versions.
iOS 14 beta 5 released – what’s new, changelog
- New widget for Apple News
- Choosing the alarm time. Apple has brought back the scroll wheel for selecting specific times in the Clock app. Users will be able to enter the time they want, and the wheel is now much smaller.
- HomeKit Control Center. The Favorites section of the Control Center for HomeKit has improved organization and smaller tiles.
- In the application “Settings” added the ability to disable the hidden album in the application “Photos”. To do this, go to Settings, scroll to Photos and find Hidden Album.
- Availability alerts.
- Through “availability alerts”, iOS 14 will inform users if their region has an exposure notification app available in their region. If you enable this notification, you will be notified when a supported app launches on your neck, so you can choose whether to start using it or not.
- New Testing Features for App Clip for Developers in Settings
- New location access request for widgets:
- In the “Shortcuts” application added a new section “What’s new?” the splash screen on first launch is like this:
- Widgets are now locked when the parent app is locked by screen time.
- Widget fixes. The weather widget has been fixed and refreshes at more appropriate intervals.
In addition, to install iOS 14 Beta5, where improvements have been made in search results, you need to have a UDID registration of your device or upload the beta profile.
How to install
- Follow this link and log in;
- Here select “Register your devices”;
- Find the “Profile Installation” section and download the beta profile;
- On the device, go to Settings – General – Profiles and install the downloaded beta profile;
- Go to the “Software Update” section and install iOS14 beta5.
iOS 14 beta 5 download links
You can download the IPSW file for iOS 14 beta5, the links are below:
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- SE 2020
- XS Max/XS
- 7/7 Plus
- 8/8 Plus
- 6S/6S Plus
- Pro (11 inches)/Pro (12.9 inches) (3rd generation)
- Pro (10.5 inches), iPad Pro (12.9 inches) (second generation)
- (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation)
- mini 4, iPad Air 2
- Pro (9.7 inches)
- Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
Prior to the final release, iOS 15 will receive a few more beta versions. Similarly, as macOS Catalina, tvOS 15 and watchOS 7. We expect the premieres of the final versions in September. The exact date is not yet known, but according to rumors this may take place on September 10.