iOS 14 Beta 6 Download. Please note that this iOS 14 beta 6 Profile is for developers of software for Apple devices only. If you are not a developer registered in the Apple Developer Program, then you definitely should not install this firmware, for this there is a public beta version of iOS 14 – it can be installed by everyone.
iOS 14 Beta 7 Release Date: September 1
All the new features of iOS 14
- The update size is about 500 MB
- Build number 18A5357e
- Fixed bugs of previous versions
- Improved overall performance and speed of the update.
We install and test all new functions, if they appear. Apple also released the sixth beta of watchOS 7 along with the new beta versions of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. As for the sixth public beta of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, it should be released by Apple tomorrow.
We expect the final release of all firmwares in September.
What devices does iOS 14 support?
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- XS and XS Max
- 8 and 8 Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 6s and 6s Plus
Starting in September 2020, the iPadOS own mobile operating system will be installed on iPad tablets. Most of the functionality of iPadOS repeats iOS 14, but there are special features that are unique to tablets.
What’s new in this beta?
- The House application received the same wallpaper that was in the pre-previous beta. In the past, they disappeared somewhere.
- Improved dynamic screensavers.
- The firmware has become even more stable, but still damp.
- About everything that we did not see in iOS 14 beta 6, write to us in the comments on this topic or in the comments to the post about iOS 14 VKontakte.
How to install iOS 14 beta 6
Attention! Before installing a new beta version, we recommend that you back up all iPhone data!
You can backup via WiFi to iCloud cloud storage (instructions) or all iPhone data can be saved on your computer using iTunes (instructions).
You can upgrade to a new beta via Wi-Fi or 4G / LTE if you have installed at least one previous beta version of iOS 14. To do this, go to “Settings” → “General” → “Software Update” on iPhone or iPod touch and click “Download and Install.” For such an update “over the air” your iPhone must have a battery charge of at least 50%. Before upgrading, iPhone is best connected to charge and not use it at this time.
How to install iOS 14 beta 6 without a developer account
- The device must have at least 2GB of space and at least 30% charge level.
- Launch the latest version of iTunes.
- We make a backup of the system.
- Download the profile to your device.
- Install it from Safari.
- We restart your device.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
iOS 14 Beta 6 Download
Are you a developer but haven’t previously installed a bet a version of iOS 14? Then you need to install the iOS 14 developer profile on your iPhone. To do this, go under the Apple ID on the Apple website to the developer section with the iPhone in the Safari browser. In the “Downloads” section, you will need to click on “Install Profile” and enable the installation of the profile on the iPhone. Next, restart your iPhone.
In the menu “Settings” → “Basic” → “Software Update” you will see abeta version of iOS 14. It remains only to click “Download and Install” and upgrade to iOS 14 “over the air” via Wi-Fi or 4G / LTE. If you want to update to the firmware via a computer using iTunes, then from the same “Downloads” section, download the firmware you need in advance (this will be a file with the .ipsw extension) and update iTunes to the latest version. You can download the latest version of iTunes for macOs or Windows from the Apple website from this page. Instructions on how to update iPhone through a computer with iTunes are here.