iOS 14.8 Beta 2 Profile Download. Even before the release of the finished operating system, Apple offers to install iOS 14.8 beta profile. So you can test all new functions and changes yourself before the market launch. You can find out how to install the iOS 14Beta in the following practical tip.
iOS 14.8 Beta 2 Release Date: September 30
iOS 14 Profile Supported Devices
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ 11;
- iPhone XS/XS Max;
- 8/8 Plus;
- 7/7 Plus;
- 6s/6s Plus;
- iPod touch 7.
- iPad 5 and 6 generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
Write your email address in the comments for the download link.
You should consider this when installing the iOS 14 Beta Profile
Before you install the latest iOS 14beta on your iPhone or iPad, you should pay attention to the following points.
- First, check that your iOS device is compatible with the beta version.
- This includes all models from the iPhone 6s (Plus) series. You need at least an iPad Pro, iPad 5, iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 4 to install iPadOS.
- Your compatible device should also have the latest version of iOS available. To do this, check in the settings under General and Software Update whether you have the latest version.
- We also recommend that you create a backup of your iPhone or iPad, as the beta version can make the devices unstable and you are protected against data loss.
- There are also two different betas for iOS 14, namely the developerbeta for developers and the free publicbeta. In the following we show you the installation of the public beta.
How to install the iOS 14 beta Profile
With the following instructions you can download iOS 14 Beta profile on your iPhone or the new iPadOS on your iPad.
- The first thing you need to do is log in to the Apple Beta program on your PC. To do this, go to the following Apple Beta program website: “beta.apple.com/profile”.
- Now you have to log in with your Apple ID and then accept the agreements.
- You then have to carry out the next step from your iPhone or iPad. Go to the same website “beta.apple.com/profile”.
- Log in again here and then click on “Load profile”.
- Then follow the instructions to install the profile.
- Now the profile menu should open automatically. Then tap on “Install”.
- You must confirm this again by entering your unlock code and then agreeing to the agreements.
- Now you need to click “Restart” to get the profile on your iOS device.
- After the restart, you must go to “Software update” in the “General” settings.
- Now the update should appear with the name “iOS 14 Public beta”. To install the beta, press “Download and Install”.
- Finally, after loading, you have to press “Install” and start the installation process.
- After the restart, you can then use the beta of the latest iOS version and test it in advance.