iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile Download. Apple will release the latest iOS 14 beta 2 update for registered developers tomorrow. The update contains many changes to the features and fixes in the interface. In addition, the second beta version of iOS 14 corrected numerous errors found in the first tested firmware assembly.
iOS 14 Beta 4 Profile Release Date: August 4
On which iPhone and iPad can I install iOS 14
You can install iOS 14 beta 2 on the following iPhone and iPod Touch:
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max/11
- XS/XS Max
- 8/8 Plus
- 7/7 Plus
- 6s/6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
Recall, iPad owners from this year will have the opportunity to switch to a special version of the iPadOS mobile platform, which will be more closely integrated with Mac computers than iPhone smartphones.
You can install iPadOS 14 beta 2 on the following Apple tablets:
- iPad 5/6 generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- mini 4/5 generations
- Air 2/3 generations
In addition, to install iOS 14beta 1, you will need a Mac computer with MacOS 10.15 beta installed (do not rush to install this version of the desktop OS without looking at this material to the end).
With the release of iOS 14beta 2, Apple developers also distributed a beta profile that installs iOS 14beta 2 “over the air”. This greatly simplifies the installation procedure, recall that the installation of the firstbeta of iOS 14 required a computer.
Should I upgrade to iOS 14
We will not recommend installing iOS 14 beta 2, however, we note high stability, speed of the test version of the firmware, as well as the presence of many interesting functions, such as: a dark theme, new tools for editing photos and videos, support for 3D Touch capabilities on iPhone SE, iPhone XR and iPad, smart battery saving mode and more.
Where to download the profile for installing iOS 14 beta 2 on iPhone or iPad by air
iOS 14beta 2 can only be installed by installing a developer profile. You can download the profile for installing iOS 14beta 2 on iPhone or iPad using this link. (link will be given when beta 2 is released.)
How to install iOS 14 beta 2 on iPhone and iPad using beta profile
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and follow this link. (link will be given when beta 2 is released.)
- Click on the Download button on the banner labeled iOS 14 + iPadOS to download the beta profile.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click “Allow”.
- Launch the Settings app, go to the Basic menu → Profile, select the downloaded iOS 14 & iPadOS 14Beta Software Profile, and click the Install button in the upper right corner.
This action allows you to install the iOS 14beta profile for developers, which in turn will allow you to upgrade your iPhone or iPad to the new iOS 14beta.
- Enter the password code and confirm the beta profile setting two more times.
- Click Restart.
- After the reboot, open the Settings app again, go to the “General” → “Software Update” path and click the Download and Install iOS 14 button.
Installing iOS 13 beta 2 will start automatically immediately after downloading to the device.
Do I need to install a new profile for the next beta of iOS 14?
Not. The installed iOS 14beta profile will be valid until the release of iOS 15. New iOS 14beta updates, including bug fixes, as well as new operating system features, will automatically appear on the iOS device.
The final official version of iOS 14 for all users will be traditionally released in September.
i need ios 14 plz give me the link
I need iOS 14