How to download iOS 14.3 Beta 4. Apple released the beta version of iOS 14.3 today. Many new features will be added to the new beta version. Also, errors will be corrected. However, there may be a lot of bugs in iOS 14.3 beta. If you are going to update, you should be facing issues that could be caused by these errors.
iOS 14.3 Beta 4 Release Date: December 27
Preparing iPhone for iOS 14 Beta Update
- Step 1. If you have previously installed the beta version (iOS 14 Beta), you need to delete the old profile. Go to Settings – General – Profile. Select the old beta configuration profile and delete it. If you don’t have a profile, go to the next step.
- Step 2. Make a backup if you fail to update correctly and so as not to lose all your data, and then return the system back to iOS 14. Go to Backup Settings and select the files for backup.
- Step 3. The phone must have at least 10 GB of free space. Otherwise, clean your smartphone and transfer some of the files to iCloud cloud storage or Google Drive. Then go to Settings – General – iPhone Storage and see which applications take up the most space – you can temporarily delete them.
iOS 14.3 Beta Download
- Follow the link from the Safari browser to download the developer profile required to iOS14.3 Beta Download.
- Set the developer profile in the menu “Settings” → “General” → “Profile” (a reboot is required).
- After the reboot, go to the menu “Settings” → “General” → “Software Update” and start downloading iOS14 beta 1. In the first days after the release of iOS14.3 beta 1, the download can be lengthy due to the large influx of people who want to install the update.
Connect iPhone to a charger so that the battery does not run out during the update and it does not turn into a “brick”. Or there must be at least 70% charge. Download the update ONLY via Wi-Fi!
If you run into problems during installation, try updating to iOS14 Beta via iTunes. To do this, download the firmware file specifically for your device (see website appleosbeta.com). In iTunes, click “Update”, hold down Alt (Shift on Windows) and select the firmware file – “Install”.
If you have any problems, ask in the comments. If the installation went smoothly, share your experience with iOS14.3 beta with other readers.