Apple released the beta 1 for iOS 14.1 for developers of iOS 14.1. IPadOS 14.1 beta 1 and watchOS 6 beta 9 have also been released. And this is strange and surprising.
This happened for the first time in the history of iOS firmware. Typically, the final version of firmware comes out after the presentation of Apple. But, this time, the first beta version of 14.1 came out ahead of schedule. Perhaps this happened by chance and this is the ninth 14 beta 9.
14.1 beta 1 update is available for registered developers. If you registered with Apple as a developer, you can download the beta 1 update by air by choosing Settings> General> Software Update. You can also download the update from the Apple Developer Center.
iOS 14.1 Beta Release Date: September 22
What’s New in iOS 14.1 beta 1
- WatchOS 6 beta 9 build number – 17R5575a,
- TvOS 14 beta build number – 17J5564c,
- 14.1 brings back shortcut automation back to the Destinations app,
- Beta 1 cuts down on Apple Maps
- The volume control is now displayed with an icon on which device you adjust the volume,
- New icons for HomeKit make the transition from macOS to iOS,
- New icons for game controllers in the Battery widget,
- Renamed some menus in the Apple Watch app on the iPhone,
- Added the “Font” section on the App Store,
- The Nike + Run Club app in the Watch app has been renamed Nike Run Club,
- Added new dynamic wallpapers.
Download IPSW iOS 14.1 beta links (direct links)
- iPhone 12/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max
- SE 2020
- 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ 11;
- XS Max;
- 8 Plus;
- 7 Plus;
- 6s Plus;
- iPod touch 7.
iOS version beta 1 is available to all users of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple used to offer beta versions of future builds, but had never before released a major update for everyone, so the situation is interesting. After all, the build version is 14.1 beta 1 – 17A5821e, while the build of iOS 14 beta 8 is 17A5572a, so there is a big jump in the numbering.
Kak skachat ois 14
Has the bug been addressed where you don’t hear notification tones while on a call? an example of this is you get a text message while on the phone you hear no message tone. You did in iOS 13, and 12.