Download iOS 14 Beta from direct links to install it even if you are not a developer. iOS 14 Beta 4 Download IPSW Direct links
iOS 14 Beta 5 Release Date: August 18
How to backup iPhone, iPod and iPad
To make the backup you will need:
- launch iTunes on Windows or Mac
- connect the device you want to update to iOS 14 Beta Publish
- enter the window dedicated to the device
- click on the item Make a backup
- wait for the process to complete
Guide to install iOS 14 Beta
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Connect your Apple device to your PC via USB.
- Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the latest official iOS firmware via iTunes and then set it up as a new iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Download iOS14 Beta 4 based on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device.
- From iTunes click on the Check for Updates button while holding down the SHIFT key on your keyboard and then go to search for the previously downloaded file.
- Wait a few minutes and enjoy iOS14 Beta 1.
Install iOS 14 Beta on iPhone or iPad without developer account
Step 1: from your iPhone or iPad, click HERE. Select the ‘Slow Download’ item to download the file.
Step 2: you will be automatically referred to ‘iOS Beta Software Profile.’ Click on Install 3 times before the Reboot item appears.
Step 3: on reboot, go to Settings -> General -> Software update and the availability of iOS14 Beta 4 should appear. Then start the download of the new operating system. If the item does not appear, restart iPhone or iPad again until the option to download iOS14 Beta 4 appears.
Step 4: after the download is complete, install the update as you normally do with any other iOS update.
Download iOS 14 Beta
You can always download the iOS14 Beta 4 by connecting with your developer account at the following address:https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios
Then you must register through your UDID the device where to install iOS 14Beta 4 and then go to the Resources section -> iOS -> Download section or by accessing the page https://developer.apple.com/ios/download/.