iOS 14 Beta 1 Download. New versions for developers were released immediately after the presentation of WWDC 2020. Apple introduced a lot of new and interesting.
As the name implies, the first beta for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 developers is available only to developers registered with Apple. The versions of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 come with a number of new features, below are a few of them.
Registered developers can download a profile for the first beta of iOS and iPadOS from the Apple Developer Center. After this, the beta versions will be available wirelessly.
- Build Number – 18A5301v
- Beta available to developers on June 22, 2020. Public beta released on July 2020.
- Final release – autumn 2020
iOS 14 beta 1 – how to install now
If you want to download and install iOS 14 beta for developers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you need the iOS14 beta configuration profile. Once you have installed this file on your device, you can make it suitable for iOS 14 beta for developers.
- Open this link from the Safari browser to download the developer profile required to install iOS 14beta 1.
- Set the developer profile and reboot the device.
- After the reboot, go to the menu “Settings” → “General” → “Software Update” and start downloading iOS14 beta 1. In the first days after the release of iOS 14beta 1, the download can be lengthy due to the large influx of people who want to install the update.
Among the most important innovations of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, we note:
- Home screen widget support
- New application library for automatically organizing applications
- Improvements for Siri
- New translation application
- New for iMessage and for Apple Maps.
Now your iPhone or iPad will install a new beta, and you will be able to test new features before anyone else.
Trying it out
Share the link for iOS 14