iOS 14 Beta 3 Profile Download. Introduced at WWDC 2020, Apple’s new operating systems for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 mobile devices are available for installation as a test version of iOS 14 beta 3 and iPadOS 14 beta 3.
iOS 14 Beta 5 Release Date: August 18
On which iPhone and iPad can I install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 beta 3
You can install iOS 14 beta 3 on the following iPhone and iPod Touch:
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- XS and XS Max
- XR and X
- 8 and 8 Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 6s and 6s Plus
- iPod touch 7
Meanwhile, iPadOS 14 will no longer support iPad mini 4 and iPad Air 2. They appeared on sale in September 2015 and October 2014, respectively, but received support for iOS 13.
Recall that the owners of the iPad since 2019 have been able to switch to a special version of the iPadOS mobile platform, which will be more closely integrated with Mac computers than iPhone smartphones.
You can install iPadOS 13 beta on the following Apple tablets:
- iPad 5 and 6 generations
- Pro 12.9 / 11 / 10.5 / 9.7
- mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
With the release of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 beta, Apple developers also distributed a beta profile that installs iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 beta “over the air”. This greatly simplifies the installation procedure, recall that earlier, a computer was required to install the first beta.
Should I upgrade to iOS 14 or iPadOS 14?
We will not recommend the installation of test versions of iOS 14 beta and iPadOS 14 beta, however, we note the high stability, speed of the test version of the firmware, as well as the presence of many interesting functions, such as: widgets on the main screen, the “Picture in Picture” function on the iPhone, built-in translator and more.
iOS 14 Release Date
The official release of iOS 14 will be held in September 2020 with the release of iPhone 12.
Where to download the profile for installing iOS 14 beta 3 and iPadOS 14 beta 3 on iPhone or iPad by air
iOS 14beta 3 and iPadOS 14beta 3 can only be installed by setting a developer profile. You can download the profile for installing the firmware on iPhone or iPad using the link in the instructions below.
How to install iOS 14 beta 3 and iPadOS 14 beta 3 on iPhone and iPad using beta profile
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and follow this link to install iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPod Touch and this link to install iPadOS 14 on your iPad.
- Click on the Download button.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click “Allow”.
- Launch the “Settings” application, click on the menu item “Profile loaded” or go to the menu “General” → “Profile”, select the downloaded iOS 14 & iPadOS 14Beta 3 Software Profile profile and click the “Install” button in the upper right corner . This action allows you to install the beta profile of iOS14 and iPadOS for developers, which in turn will allow you to upgrade your iPhone or iPad to the new beta version of iOS14 and iPadOS, respectively.
- Enter the password code and confirm the beta profile setting two more times.
- Click Restart.
- After the reboot, open the “Settings” application again, go to the “General” → “Software Update” path and click the Download and Install button. Installing iOS 14beta 3 or iPadOS 14 beta 3 will start automatically immediately after downloading to the device.
Do I need to install a new profile for the next beta of iOS 14 or iPadOS 14?
Not. The installed profile of iOS 14 (iPadOS 14) will be valid until the release of iOS 15 (iPadOS 15). New updates to iOS 14beta and iPadOS 14, including bug fixes, as well as new operating system features, will automatically appear on your iOS device.
The final official version of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for all users will be traditionally released in September.