iOS 14.4 Beta Download. In the summer, Apple presented the iOS 14 beta profile. After the announcement, it became possible to install the beta version of the system immediately. Today we will tell you how to install iOS 14.4 beta profile, and what risks you can expect after that.
iOS 14.4 Beta Release Date: December 24
Apple Corporation invites users to do testing in order to get feedback on their developments and improve the system before its official release. It is recommended to install Test iOS 14 on a non-mainstream iPhone. Devices that are important for business or work are best updated only after the official OS appears.
How do I install the iOS 14.4 beta?
- Update your iPhone to the latest system version.
- Back up your smartphone to iCloud.
- Get a developer certificate from the link to be able to install the beta version of OS 14.
- Then confirm the action.
- Next, you will find in the iPhone settings “Profile loaded”.
- Install it and restart your gadget.
- After that go to “Settings” → “Software update”. Your iPhone will find beta version of OS 14, when you see it, click “Update”.
This version has many bugs, so users install it at their own risk.
Highlights when installing a test operating system:
- Any user who has an Apple ID can install a test version of the system. It exists to collect feedback from people who have decided to install pre-release software for themselves.
- IPhone warranty does not expire with Test OS 14.
- Once you have obtained your developer certification, you will be automatically offered beta systems. To no longer receive them, you can cancel your registration at any time and you will only be offered official updates.
If, while using the beta system, you want to return to the previous official version, then simply restore the device from the backup that you created previously.