iOS 14 Beta 3 Download. Apple’s iOS 14 Beta 3, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7 for developers. You can download and install the latest beta for each platform from a dedicated website and over the air. The update for Apple TV can also be installed through the Xcode profile.
To update Apple Watch to watchOS 7, developers must have iOS 14 installed on their iPhone. The watch must be connected to a charger and the charge level must be at least 50%.
We continue testing iOS 14 and iPadOS: the third build of updates for developers has been released.
You can install them “over the air” through Settings, if you downloaded the first or second beta firmware to your devices. To install an update from scratch, simply download the configuration profile.
iOS 14 Beta 5 Release Date: August 18
iOS 14 Beta 3 Supported Devices
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- XS and XS Max
- 8 and 8 Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 6s and 6s Plus
iPadOS can be installed on the following iPad models:
- iPad 5 and 6 generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
How to download iOS 14 beta 3
- Follow this link and log in;
- Here select “Register your devices”;
- Find the “Profile Installation” section and download the beta profile;
- On the device, go to Settings – General – Profiles and install the downloaded beta profile;
- Go to the “Software Update” section and install iOS 14 beta 3.
What’s New in iOS14 beta 3:
- Most users will notice the new Apple Music icon (Music app) after the update. Some testers noticed that it resembles a shortcut from iOS 8. The home screen widget has also changed with it.
- In addition, Apple Music has received integration with Snapchat. Thus, users will be able to share the music they listen to in the service stories. Previously, a similar feature was added for Instagram.
- A new clock widget has also been added with a sub-dial for a different time zone. 3D Touch has been disabled.
- A popup appeared with instructions for widgets.
- Apple also added a pop-up window with information about the Application Library.
What’s New in iPadOS beta 3:
- New animation of the active screen in Split View mode
- New teaser for Apple Arcade on the App Store
- The mouse pointer no longer has to be huge: added the ability to resize it. You can also set the timer to disappear from the screen when idle